CAFS Fire Fighting Units
(Cold Compressed Air Foam System)
Fire Combat’s Model 80 and Model 80/C CAFS fire suppression systems utilize medium expansion foam for rapid flame knockdown and securing of fire area. These totally self-contained units include the agent container, actuator, expellant gas, agent lines, hose storage, and discharge nozzle; 80/C models also include a motor (with key), compact compressor, and an actuated ignition and spark arrestor muffler.
Our CAFS fire fighting units feature a compact, skid-mounted design that allows for easy field placement or mounting on most standard truck beds. Custom configurations for trailers and OEM applications are available—contact us to discuss your custom requirements.
The rugged construction of our CAFS systems ensures a long service life. They feature all welded steel frames, stainless steel fastening hardware, UV- and corrosion-resistant hoses, and brass fittings for exceptional durability, even in harsh working conditions.
Both models have 80 gallon liquid capacity. The Model 80 CAFS system operates at 125 psi; the Model 80/C operates at 100 psi.
- Wildland/urban interface fire suppression
- Petroleum production field service
- Shipyards, marinas, port operations
- Outposts beyond fire district jurisdiction
- Flight line and aircraft maintenance areas
- Flammable liquid storage and handling
- Rack storage of Class A and Class B materials
- Industrial fire and volunteer brigades
- Wood processing and furniture production